Latest campaignsAll campaigns →
Take action now!
La Internacional de los Servicios Públicos (ISP) forma parte de la coalición de federaciones globales, sindicatos regionales y centrales nacionales que apoya la...Aug 10, 2023
Latest publicationsView all publications →
Through this initiative, we're uniting CHWs from India, Nepal, and Pakistan to address injustices and advocate for better working conditions.
PSI has produced, in collaboration with the FES Tanzania office, a tax policy brief entitled “Lessons from the past”, wh...
- #Tanzania Union of Government and Health Employees
- #Researchers, Academicians and Allied Workers Union
- #Tanzania Local Government Workers Union
- #Tanzania Union of Industrial and Commercial Workers
- #Zanzibar Federation of Public Service Unions
- #Africa & Arab Countries
- #English-speaking Central, East and West Africa
- #Tax Justice
- #Zanzibar Public and Allied Workers Union
Inform your actions
Find research and analysis, news & media content.
Where does the data come from?
Data in the library is sourced from organisations that are part of the platform. The initial set of data was provided by Public Services International.
Contribute your data anonymously
Subscribe to alerts
Choose tags you are interested in and get related content in your inbox.
Who finances POP?
POP is funded and started by Public Services International, a global union federation.
Campaign for social justice
Use our free online builder to create and launch your campaign.Start a campaign
What is the goal of POP?
Our goal is to provide tools and data for campaigners and organisations fighting for social justice.