Latest campaignsAll campaigns →
- #Canadian Union of Public Employees
- #ActionAid International
- #Transnational Institute
- #International Transport Workers’ Federation
- #European Network on Debt and Development
- #FNV Mondiaal
- #Trade Unions for Energy Democracy
- #Tax Justice Network
- #Our Future is Public
- #Red Vida
- #Plataforma de Acuerdos Público Comunitarios de las Américas
- #Blue Planet Project
- #Society for International Development
- #Initiative for Social and Economic Rights
- #Enginyeria Sense Fronteres
- #Corporate Accountability and Public Participation for Africa
- #DAWN Feminist
- #Feminist Hiking Collective
- #Center for Economic and Social Rights
- #Global Initiative for Economic, Social and Cultural Rights
- #Democracy Collaborative
- #CASA - Centro de Análisis Socio Ambiental
- #International Alliance of Inhabitants
- #Tthe African Women's Development and Communication Network
- #Observatori del Deute en la Globalització
- #Global Alliance for Tax Justice
- #East African Centre for Human Rights
- #Womankind Worldwide
Latest publicationsView all publications →
Framing Feminist Taxation Volume 2: Issues and tools for analysis and capacity building - a case study of Uganda VOLUME 2
The new volume of the guide presents tools to assess the gender bias in the current tax system and best practices to adv...
Inform your actions
Find research and analysis, news & media content.
Where does the data come from?
Data in the library is sourced from organisations that are part of the platform. The initial set of data was provided by Public Services International.
Contribute your data anonymously
Subscribe to alerts
Choose tags you are interested in and get related content in your inbox.
Who finances POP?
POP is funded and started by Public Services International, a global union federation.
Campaign for social justice
Use our free online builder to create and launch your campaign.Start a campaign
What is the goal of POP?
Our goal is to provide tools and data for campaigners and organisations fighting for social justice.